What Information is Collected?
The information we may collect includes, but may not be limited to:
- Where the account registration feature is available, your contact information to create a Pizza Ranch account, such as your first name, last name, and email address;
- Where the account registration feature is available, your profile username and password to enter the password-protected portion of the Sites;
- Where the Ranch Rewards loyalty program is available, your contact information to create a Ranch Rewards account, such as your first name, last name, birthdate, email address, phone number, favorite Pizza Ranch location, household size and other demographical information and contact information
- Various account information to allow you to update credit card, bank account, other payment information, or any other information regarding your profile;
- Your name, address, geographic location, and credit card or other payment information to process online orders and your transaction history relating to the use of our products and services;
- Your contact information to register to receive our emails and other company related updates, promotions, and materials from us, such as your first name, last name, phone number, birthday, and email address;
- Your contact information to request information regarding the reservation or use of our facilities or services or to request fundraising support.
- For potential franchisees, your contact and financial information, such as your first name, last name, email address, physical address, general financial information, such as liquidity and assets, and other information relevant to your qualifications for a Pizza Ranch franchise;
- For potential franchisees, your preferences for location and details regarding your interest in applying for a Pizza Ranch franchise;
- For job applicants, your name, address, phone number and email address, education and work history, and other information relevant to your qualifications for employment with Pizza Ranch;
- Any information you voluntarily provide when sending a message or initiating an inquiry for more information regarding our business;
- Your responses to marketing campaigns and surveys we may send to you;
- Information regarding your browser and other technical specifications required to use our Site;
- Data about your usage of and interaction with our System including form analytics, screen recording, and heatmapping in order to analyze our System and how it can be improved;
- Computer data or files, often called “cookies,” which may be sent by your web browser and stored on an individual computer to allow our server to “recognize” you through the navigation of the Site.
- Computer data files, often called “web beacons” that are collected from emails or links on third-party sites that allow our server to evaluate the popularity of those links or the information contained in emails or on third-party sites; and
- Your IP address and location to measure our website traffic and to help provide a more personalized experience.
- Allowing you to receive information from us regarding Pizza Ranch products or services;
- Tracking information about your visits to our Sites or use of the System to allow us to provide better service;
- Using certain online preferences in the aggregate across all users to evaluate the System and develop additional products and services to offer;
- Screen recordings, heatmapping, and form analytics are analyzed by Pizza Ranch and our third party partners to evaluate and improve your experience using the System;
- Sending or initiating direct marketing programs, such as newsletters or information about new products or services we are offering;
- Contacting you regarding an inquiry on the System that you have initiated;
- Sharing information with our franchisees regarding your requests on the Sites;
- Conducting marketing and research, through direct surveys to you, but also through our or our franchisees’ communication with you;
- Contacting you and responding to you regarding franchise opportunities;
- Using content from social media platforms where you discuss our products or use a hashtag related to our products; and
- You may have your contact information removed from our marketing lists to inform users of new or relevant products, services, and special offers by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any communication received from us or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may limit the collection of “cookies” through your browser settings. However, this may disable our ability to provide you with the most relevant products or information regarding the System; and
- You may limit the ability of Google Analytics to track your online activity, as outlined in the “Behavioral Advertising” section.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Site and System are not designed for children and we do not knowingly collect information from any person under the age of 13 without parental or guardian consent.
How is User Information Used and Shared?
We collect information about you in order to provide you with our services and products. We also collect information that is necessary for the System to work properly. We use personal information about our users for a variety of purposes related to our business, including but not limited to:
We may share information, in the aggregate, regarding your online browsing preferences to evaluate our products or allow the third parties we work with to better serve our users. We may share personally identifiable information with franchisees or our local business partners with whom we collaborate or work with to provide specific services to you. All financial information submitted in connection with a franchise inquiry will be kept confidential.
We may provide user information to third-party service providers or vendors for purposes of, including, without limitation, processing your credit card for payment, initiating direct marketing programs on our behalf, data tracking, maintenance or development of our System, development of online products and services or customer service or new product development, or other contracted promotional opportunities provided to our users. We will not share your information with third parties to directly market their products to you.
We may share information with any subsidiaries, franchisees, licensees, suppliers, distributors, affiliates, assigns, successors, or other related entities and their respective owners. We may also share your personal information in connection with law enforcement requests or in response to investigations, subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, including those of our franchisees, or as otherwise required by law.
We may also disclose your information to a third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets of Pizza Ranch, or its subsidiaries or divisions. Any third party to which Pizza Ranch transfers or sells the System or related assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that you provide to us.
We may also use third-party vendors, such as Google Analytics, GA Audiences, Simpli.fi, DoubleClick, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Impressions, and Facebook Connect to advertise to our users online. These third-party vendors may display Pizza Ranch product advertisements on other websites based on your internet usage. More specifically, these vendors use first-party cookies and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to the Sites or another site affiliated with Pizza Ranch products or services. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies is not linked to any personally identifiable information (name, address, email address, or phone number) we collect or you provide on the website. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising by using Google’s Ads Settings.
How is User Information Protected?
We maintain administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for all user information collected in our System.
How Can Users Limit Information Collected?
While we work hard to use and disclose our users’ personal information only for the purposes identified above, you can choose not to provide personal information or limit the personal information obtained by us as follows:
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via email@example.com. At this time, our servers do not respond to browsers’ Do Not Track settings.
Pizza Ranch, Inc.
204 19th Street SE
Orange City, Iowa 51041
Effective Date: February 20, 2020
This website is operated by Pizza Ranch, Inc. (“we,” “us,” “our,” or “Pizza Ranch”). The following terms and conditions (together with any documents referred to in them) (collectively, these “Terms”) apply to your use of our websites at https://pizzaranch.com, https://pizzaranchorder.com, https://pizzaranchfunzone.com, and https://pizzaranchfranchising.com, (“Sites”), which are owned and operated by us. These Terms also apply to other services offered at the Sites and through any mobile application we develop utilizing the tools from the Sites, (collectively, our “System”).
The System is intended for users who are 13 years of age or older and reside in one of the fourteen states where Pizza Ranch does business: Arkansas, Colorado, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the Sites. As a condition of your use of the Sites, you warrant that you will not use the System for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You may not use the System in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the System, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the System. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the System.
All content included as part of the System, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the System, is our property or the property of our suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends, or other restrictions contained in any such content, and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the System. Our content is not for resale. Your use of the System does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without our express written permission. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to our intellectual property or our licensors, except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
User Content on the System
To the extent portions of the Sites allow you to comment or otherwise post regarding content on the Sites (“User Content”), you may not post User Content that:
- Violates any copyright, trademark rights, patent rights, rights in know-how, privacy or publicity rights, trade secret rights, confidentiality rights, contract rights, or other rights of any individual or legal entity;
- Is harmful; hateful; threatening; abusive; harassing; defamatory or libelous; sexually explicit, vulgar, lewd, obscene, or pornographic; racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable or offensive; inappropriate; or inflammatory;
- You know (or reasonably should know) is false, deceptive, or misleading;
- Contains information that could be used for identity theft purposes, such as social security numbers, credit card, bank account, or other financial information, driver’s license numbers, security codes, or passwords;
- Links to materials or other content, directly or indirectly, to which you do not have a right to link or that violates these restrictions; or
- Violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
Pizza Ranch does not and shall not have any obligation to review User Content, and therefore we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of User Content and we cannot assure you that harmful, inaccurate, deceptive, offensive, threatening, defamatory, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable User Content will not appear on our System. We do, however, reserve the right to review any or all User Content in our sole discretion. In addition, we reserve the right to alter, edit, or remove any User Content, in whole or in part, at our sole discretion.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL PIZZA RANCH OR ITS AFFILIATES, FRANCHISEES, SUPPLIERS, SUCCESSORS, OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY USER CONTENT POSTED ON OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SYSTEM. We do not control, have no obligation to monitor, and are not responsible for what users post, and are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful, infringing, or otherwise objectionable or illegal User Content on the System.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Our policy is to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
If you believe that any content on the System infringes on the intellectual property of a third party, you may send it to the Chief Administrative Officer, Ryan Achterhoff, at firstname.lastname@example.org. To submit a claim, you must identify your full name, mailing address and phone number, a description of the copyrighted work that has been infringed, a description of the content on the System that infringes upon the copyright, and a declaration that: (i) you, in good faith, believe the information is infringing on the copyright of a third party, (ii) the information you include in your notice is accurate, and (iii) you are authorized on behalf of the copyright owner to submit the claim. You may not submit a copyright claim on behalf of another individual or organization with which you have no affiliation.
Links to Other Websites and Connecting through Social Media
The System may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. We do not control such websites and will not be responsible for their content, or for any breach of contract, or any intentional or negligent action on the part of such third parties, which results in any loss, damage, delay, or injury to you or your companions. Inclusion of any linked website on the System does not imply or constitute approval or endorsement of the linked website by us. If you decide to leave the System to access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. All rules, policies (including privacy policies), and operating procedures of websites operated by third parties will apply to you while on such sites. We are not responsible for information provided by you to third parties.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Pizza Ranch, its officers, directors, franchisees, employees, agents, and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the System, any claim that your content violates the intellectual property rights of a third party, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of a third party or your violation of any applicable laws, rules, or regulations. We reserve the right, at our own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
Visiting the Sites, using the System, or sending emails to us constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email, and on the System, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. To opt out of receiving marketing emails from us, follow the “unsubscribe” link on the email to change your user preferences. There are certain system-generated and legal notices that you cannot opt out of without deactivating your account.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
PIZZA RANCH AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES, FRANCHISEES, OR SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SYSTEM FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. PIZZA RANCH AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SYSTEM AND RELATED INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Governing Law, Venue and Jurisdiction
Data Transfer and Processing
By using the System, you consent to your personal data being transferred to and processed in the United States.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
Pizza Ranch Inc.
204 19th Street SE
Orange City, Iowa 51041
You have either purchased or received a Pizza Ranch® Gift Card (a “Card”). The following terms and conditions describe how the Card may be used. By purchasing, accepting or using a Card, you agree to the following terms and conditions. The Card can only be used at participating Pizza Ranch restaurants and for online purchases at pizzaranch.com. Each time the Card is used, the purchase amount will be deducted from the Card’s stored value. If you do not agree with the following terms and conditions, do not purchase, accept or use a Card.
The Card may only be used toward the purchase of Pizza Ranch food or beverage products at participating Pizza Ranch restaurants. This Card, and any remaining balance thereon, may not be redeemed for cash or credit, unless required by law.
Purchasing a Card:
A Card may be purchased at Pizza Ranch restaurant locations, select retail locations and online at pizzaranch.com. If you purchase a Card on pizzaranch.com, the physical card will be mailed via USPS and should arrive in 2-7 business days. If you opt to select FedEx Ground, your order should arrive in 1-5 business days. With FedEx Overnight, your order should arrive the next day. If you purchased an e-gift card, it will be delivered via email in less than 24 hours. If your e-gift card does not arrive in 24 hours, you entered the wrong recipient email address, or you have any issues purchasing a gift card/e-gift card online, call 1-800-321-3401 or email email@example.com.
Before Using a Card:
If purchased in-store or at a retail location, keep receipt of purchase. If purchased online, keep order confirmation number or confirmation email.
Redeeming Your Card:
To use your Card, present it to the restaurant guest services staff at time of purchase. If redeeming an e-gift card in-store, the required information needed is the gift card number displayed in the e-gift card email. If ordering carry out or delivery, full gift card number will be required for redemption. If you make a purchase for an amount more than your Card balance, you may use the balance on the Card and then another form of payment for the remaining balance. The Card cannot be used to purchase another gift card.
Viewing Card Balance:
To find your current Card balance, call 1-800-321-3401, visit pizzaranch.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Your current balance will reflect all transactions that have been posted through our processor.
If your Card is lost, stolen or damaged, it may not be replaced.
Interrupted Card Use:
Occasionally, the Card processing service may experience issues that hinder you from checking or redeeming your balance. Please notify us by calling 1-800-321-3401 or e-mailing email@example.com. You agree that Pizza Ranch is not responsible for any delay in balance checks or redemptions.
Pizza Ranch has the right to deactivate or reject Cards sold by unauthorized sellers or Cards involved in fraudulent activity.
Cards do not expire. No inactivity, service or any other fees will be charged.
Ranch Reward Points and Promotions:
At this time, only Cards purchased in-store can earn Ranch Reward points. Cards purchased online, through Great Lakes Scrip and any third-party retailer are not eligible for Ranch Rewards points or for any in-store gift card promotions.
Card for Donations:
Card donations are considered and approved by individual Pizza Ranch locations, not the Pizza Ranch Support Center. If you are looking to get a Card as a donation, contact your local Pizza Ranch.
Updating Gift Card Terms and Conditions:
Pizza Ranch reserves the right to change any terms and conditions upon notice at pizzaranch.com.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
PIZZA RANCH, ITS PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, THIRD PARTY LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS AND/OR THEIR SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE CARD PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES AVAILABLE FROM PIZZA RANCH, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT THIS CARD IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, AND PIZZA RANCH’S SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF THE CARD. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Questions and Comments
Pizza Ranch, Inc. welcomes comments and questions about this Policy and about our Site. Any comments or questions regarding this Policy or this Site may be directed to our webmasters by clicking here. You may also call us at Pizza Ranch, Inc. or send a letter to:
Pizza Ranch, Inc
204 19th St. SE
Orange City, Iowa 51041
Thank you for your interest in Pizza Ranch, Inc. We hope your visit to our Site is pleasant and productive.